Facebook Php Sdk 4 Login Example

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM -Dx* Index du Forum -> SeCTiON MaTcH -> MaTcH PréVu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marenemi

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Php Sdk 4 Login Example Répondre en citant

Facebook Php Sdk 4 Login Example
> DOWNLOAD

ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Would you be helpful and just spot me in the right direction on how can I use a date picker to use for $params (timerange since and until) I mean I have everything else completed the only thing I cant figure out is how to store this using ajax with the code I have. In reality, v5 consists of many, many different classes and the FacebookFacebook just ties them all together. userbirthday Provides access to the birthday. An instance of this helper can be obtained from the Facebook super service by using the getRedirectLoginHelper() method. So unless youve got a specific edge case where you need to do this, its not recommended that you use it. Reply Rahulg FDEV says: August 3, 2014 at 8:23 am can you tell me how to configure in yii framework Reply Matt says: August 4, 2014 at 10:40 am This tutorial has really helped me a lot as I get started with the Facebook SDK for PHP. shareimprove this answer edited May 8 '16 at 15:22 answered May 8 '16 at 8:38 Alexander Farber 6,88048170305 that is some very bad code. vardump($helper->getError()); vardump($helper->getErrorCode()); vardump($helper->getErrorReason()); vardump($helper->getErrorDescription()); // You could display a message to the user // being all like, "What? You don't like me?" exit; } // If they've gotten this far, they shouldn't be here httpresponsecode(400); exit; This will output a link users can click on to login through Facebook. –PalDev Jan 27 '15 at 0:52 PalDev Yes you are right. Create a file in your web app docroot and name it app.php. localhost.dev). Download the demo files to see an example. Initializing the PHP Facebook SDK Now that we have the dependencies downloaded, were going to initialize the Facebook PHP SDK. } You can also typehint function & method arguments that take an access token. This is especially useful when working on a local environment. In the event that both getAccessToken() and getError() methods return null, then whoever is hitting your callback endpoint aint coming from Facebook. If you want the session to last longer, see Reply rohini says: July 25, 2014 at 2:22 am Thanks,your code is working fine. You should use the latest one though, it may be a good idea to change your provider. PRO TIP: During development, its a good idea to create a Test App. '); FB.api('/me?fields=id,firstname,gender', function(response) { console.log(response); }); } else { console.log('User cancelled login or did not fully authorize.'); } }); }); }); ?logout">Logout But using PHP SDK is preferable though - because the information is already there (via POST or HTTP redirect) and because the JavaScript SDK shows a login popup or darkens the page every time the page is loaded and actually requires user click to be shown without browsers blocking it. You can even use your own CURL calls without any SDK. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Subscribe my updates via Email DOWNLOADS:457172 Most Popular Posts How to Convert HTML to PDF in PHP with fpdf How to Upload multiple images jQuery Ajax using PHP Simple PHP REST API with Slim, PHP & MySQL How to Login with Facebook Graph API in PHP How to Login with Facebook API SDK v5 in PHP How to Integrate login with LinkedIn oAuth in PHP How to Integrate Paypal Payment System in PHP & MySQL How to create social content locker using jQuery plugin How to post into a Facebook Page with PHP using Graph API How to create Advanced Pagination in PHP & MySQL with jQuery Recent Posts Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner Tweets by PHPGang . Reply dany says: December 16, 2014 at 4:35 am for developing facebook can i using localhost for testing? Reply Ben Marshall says: December 16, 2014 at 9:06 am Yup. '/src/Facebook/'); to make sure if it is correct. I tried to use the init action hook but get this error from the SDK Session not active, could not load state. It is a better user experience to use the JavaScript SDK to authenticate a user into your app than it is to use the PHP SDKs OAuth 2.0 flow with the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper. Facebook Application Prerequisite Youll need to create an app in Facebook in order to use the Facebook PHP SDK. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 19 '14 at 16:32 answered Jun 19 '14 at 16:12 Denis V 1,58611427 add a comment up vote 1 down vote PHP Version 5.4.0 or higher is required. In v5 a FacebookSDKException will be thrown if something goes wrong. echo $me->getName(); } catch (FacebookRequestException $ex) { // The Graph API returned an error. You will find the file autoload.php in Facebook SDK Autoload root directory. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php namespaces or ask your own question. defined constant for FACEBOOKSDKV4SRCDIR i.e. /{user-id}/statuses shows only the status update posts that were published by this person. Reply Tony says: August 19, 2014 at 5:50 pm I tried your code, but every time I refresh the canvas page it asks me to login again 5a02188284
facebook covers kawaiicontact facebook to deactivate accountcomo hackear una cuenta de facebook en mozilladownload cheat avengers alliance facebookgeneric login for facebookfacebook app on windows 8 profacebook 6.7.1 for iphonefacebook mobile verification hackapps facebook nightclub cityapplication facebook 3.0

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM -Dx* Index du Forum -> SeCTiON MaTcH -> MaTcH PréVu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation